Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Giving away kindness.

Most of my life I have engaged in some form of kindness. It comes easily for me, sustains me and then balances out everything else that shows up in life. Actually, now that I think of it - giving away kindness defines the very breathe of life. When I'm engaged with another in a positive way I am also fully engaged in life in that moment. As a matter of fact it's probably how I would define life - being in engagement with another while giving away kindness. The My Power of One project has been calling me for ten years. This call has been to put into the world a conversation about not only connecting with but also standing along side another person. It is much more than one act of kindness even though that's a start. My singular goal in this lifetime is to use up all my gifts, talents, time and resources by the time I exit.
I challenge myself daily to do one act of kindness. For me, that's my version of My Power of One.